Dentist Accepting New Patients
in Birmingham, AL
Your First Visit at Hall Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
On your first dental visit, we take the time to properly diagnose any immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan for your optimal oral health. Your first appointment also includes an exam. During your initial exam, we will review your treatment options with you. Your questions and concerns are our top priority at Hall Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, and we will always address these so that you can make an informed decision regarding your treatment.
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Completed new patient forms – these will be sent to you electronically prior to your appointment.
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist in the last 24 months. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A valid form of ID.
- A list of all medications you are currently taking.
- A list of any current medical problems and conditions – including past surgeries.
- A dental insurance card if you are planning to use your insurance benefits at our office.
- A parent or legal guardian if you are under 18.
New Patient Forms
Insurance and Financing
We believe quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to everyone. Because oral health is so important, we do everything we can to remove financial barriers and help the greatest number of patients possible. We accept most insurance providers and third-party payment alternatives for those without insurance.Insurance and Payment Information